Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday - 8/7/13

I can't believe that this is my last week of summer break, even though I still have Kinder Academy, 2 PD days, and teacher's week ahead of me.  Granted part of it is my fault; I decided to teach summer school, and participate in a million things, but I love it!  This week, I am trying to soak it all in!
My mid afternoon treat has been an iced tea from my Keurig.  I love the convenience of it!
Several years ago, I stumbled upon the music of Tristan Prettyman.  I think it was through one of those iTunes free singles of the week.  I quickly fell in love with her incredible voice and truthful lyrics.  Since then, I have had the pleasure of meeting Tristan and hearing her live.  She is not only an incredible artist, but a truly humble human.  I received my newest TP shirt this week, accompanied with  stickers for this year's teacher gear.
I have been doing a lot of shopping, but mostly for my classroom.  I finally picked up a couple of Back-to-School clothing pieces; gotta love Target!
After a good amount of searching, I found Crayola's new Doodle Scents.  They are Crayola's classic markers with a smelly twist.  The scents range from toasted marshmallow, to evergreen tree, to barnyard!
In the midst of the fun and attempted relaxation, my pup is really struggling.  Some how he developed an EXTREME sensitivity to something.  We are still trying to figure out if it is his food or something outside.  At this point he is coned, unable to play in the yard, and a hazard to himself.  He licks his paw to a point where they are raw and he can barely walk.  You can only imagine the amount of anxiety this has caused my husband and I.  We are hopeful to pinpoint the issue and get back to our weekend hikes and outdoor adventures.  Good thoughts!!
What are you loving this week?

4 comments:

  1. Same here! September 3rd it too early, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcy, I wish our students didn't start until Sept. 3rd. Our students start August 20th!

    I, too, love scented markers and just office supplies in general!

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete