Thursday, August 15, 2013

What I Am Loving Thursday

This week has been crazy busy, but FABULOUS at the same time!  I am having a blast with the incoming kinders, they are so excited to be at school.  I must be feeding off of their excitement, because I am pumped (yes, "pumped") for a great year.
Even though my mind is getting into school-mode, I am holding on to bits of my summer.
I am loving these remaining pieces of summer...
Lavender picking- an annual adventure with my sister.
Tomatoes from my 1st garden!
Dalias- my favorite!
Rocking in Central Oregon!  We seriously dug for rocks.  It was a neat way to spend a day outdoors.
My two newest loves have to be...
Best sparkling water ever! 
This picture is perfection!  I want to get it for my house and my classroom!
What are you still loving about summer?



2 comments:

  1. What an awesome way to start the year, especially in Kinder! Can't wait to get in my class to decorate next week!
    GlueSticks&Crayons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle,

      It has definitely been fun, but I am looking forward to meeting my first graders in a couple of weeks. Have a blast getting your classroom set up; I hope you post pictures!

      Marcy
      SearchingForTeacherBalance

      Delete