Sunday, August 25, 2013

Planning Time to Blog

It pains me to say this, but I am already feeling the anxiety of the new school year and I haven't even had my first "real" day back.  I know that the next 2 weeks are going to be BANANAS, but I don't want to let this new project (this blog) fall to the wayside.
Sooooo........ULTIMATE BLOGGING CALENDAR (UBC) TO THE RESCUE!!!
I first read about the UBC on Katie's blog, Teacher to the Core.  Katie had nothing but amazing things to say about the resource, so I knew I needed to learn more.  I was able to get a good view on TPT and finally snagged it during TPT's back to school sale.  What an awesome sale, by the way.  I was able to get so many items that have been on my wish list.
Click the picture to be taken to this product.
I quickly printed September through December, plus a few extras, and got to work.

Each month has a great overview that allows for easy tracking.  I love the quick checkbox for posts that you schedule.

Each month also has a planning guide.  I have used this page to spit ideas out for posts.  Now, I just need to write them. :)

There is also a giveaway page, which allows for easy planning and tracking each month.

I decided to add an extra component for my TPT planning and products.  Sarah Eager created these great planning guides.  I am finding them easy to jot down ideas as they come to me.

A bit of extra information: the UBC also includes note pages, a blogger friend form, and a statistics page.  Thank you, Gina for this amazing creation!  I am so excited for its continuous help in keeping me balanced.

What do you use to keep your blog planning organized?

3 comments:

  1. It's been hit and miss with me, especially with my computer down! I'm happy to report that my computer is up and working now!

    I love the idea of a notebook for blog planning. Maybe I'll add that to my tpt wish list...hmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina,

    I am so happy that you got your computer running again. I know what a ridiculous inconvenience that can be. As wonderful as the blog planner is, time is still not on my side.

    :)
    Marcy
    SearchingForTeacherBalance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing about my blog planner! I love that it is helping so many people! I just printed out my 2014 version and am hoping to stick to it so I don't go any more crazy than I already am!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete