Friday, August 23, 2013

Planning For Balance

Even though PD starts next week, I have been preparing for my loss of time.  One thing that happens  when I constantly feel rushed is that my healthy eating habits suffer.  In an attempt to not let that happen, I have been reading up on easy lunch plans.
Last year, I feel in love with salads in a jar.  They were simple to prep and they kept for a few days in the fridge.  Even better was the variety of recipes I found.
Pinterest has a ridiculous amount of recipes!



This year, I wanted to switch it up with lunch "boxes."  I decided to peruse Pinterest (of course!) and found the jackpot of all healthy meal sites, 100 Days of Real Food.  This site is a mecca of healthy food ideas.  The only new purchase I made after reading this site was a set of divided rectangle contains, by Ziploc.

I love how easy it is to pack leftovers or prep new lunches.  The division allows for a balanced lunch with the ease of grab and go.  I can't ask for more!

What are your time saving lunch secrets?



No comments:

Post a Comment