Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back to School Blogger Exchange

I am so excited to have participated in the Back to School Blogger Exchange.

Not only did my buddy send me the most adorable package, but I made a new blogger buddy.
Polka Dot Kinders

Check out the goodies that Sara, sent me:
I squealed when I saw the moose bookmarks!  Sara sent me all my favorites: washi tape, peanut butter M&Ms, peanut butter cups, a Starbucks card, a chevron container, and dry erase markers, all in an adorable green basket.  Thank you, Sara!

Sara reached 400 followers and is having a Fabulous Giveaway.  Be sure to check it out; not only is she giving away products from her TPT store, but there are a plethora of bloggers (including myself) participating in the giveaway.



2 comments:

  1. So glad you liked everything! That Moose and friends stuff is so cute :)
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara,

      I can't wait to post pictures of my classroom. I was able to find a few more pieces of the Moose and Friends collection; they are adorable! Thank you for introducing me to the cuteness!

      Marcy
      SearchingForTeacherBalance

      Delete