Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mind...Exhausted!

I am only two days into preservice week and I am EXHAUSTED!  Don't get me wrong, I love being back and even more, I love the learning taking place.  Today's learning was over the top!
A little background: this year the school I teach at is moving into our exploratory year of PYP (Primary Years Program).  This is the beginning piece of the IB program.  
Today, we jumped into an overview of what PYP is and started to become familiar with the language we will be working with. I left incredibly overwhelmed, yet pumped up.  Guess where I turned to for inspiration and ideas...Pinterest!

I of course have started a board and can't wait to add to it.

This was another great find!
I would love to hear if you teach at a PYP school, or have any knowledge of the program.  I can't wait to learn more!

Don't forget my Instagram Giveaway ends tomorrow, you can still enter!


2 comments:

  1. I loved being in our IB school here on Hilton Head Island. I taught in first grade and liked the student projects and all the explorations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for the shift that we are making. Was it a big learning curve when you first started using the IB planner?

      Marcy
      SearchingForTeacherBalance

      Delete