Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Made It - Getting the Classroom Ready

I can't believe that there are only a few days left of summer break.  I am moving full speed ahead on getting my classroom ready, and am so excited to share some items I have created.
Check out all of the amazing creations teachers have been working on.







I am in love with the digital paper that Autumn has created.  The chevron is perfect and the colors are wonderful.  I have used her papers to create a ton of items in my classroom.  I love the way my behavior clip chart pieces have turned out.  Now, I just need to attach them to the yellow ribbon I picked up from Michaels.
I also used the chevron paper to create table labels for my students' supply baskets, crayon boxes, writing boxes, and who knows what else.  I am trying to learn how to use my new circle cutter so that it doesn't look like one of my students cut out the circles.  Any tips on how to use this thing?
I am so excited to have my birthday board pieces created.  I can't wait to get my class list and add each of my students to a scoop.  

I love the way these turned out!

Everything you see here is available in my TPT store.  Happy Creating!



6 comments:

  1. Love your table tags, they are sooo adorable! Or as the kids say, they are totes adorbs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcy,

    It looks like you have been busy! I am in love with chevron, too! I can't decide if I like chalkboard or chevron better! The Birthday ice cream cones look good enough to eat!

    Thanks for all the blog love! I love reading your comments!

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth! I wish I knew how to relax, but since I don't busy I am.

      :)
      Marcy

      Delete
  3. I love your chevron signs! Don't forget, you'll be featured on my blog tomorrow!
    :) Dana
    Common to the Core

    ReplyDelete