Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What I'm Loving Atlanta

Ohhh, Atlanta!  I have been in Atlanta, Georgia since Saturday, for National Education Association Representative Assembly (NEA-RA).  Atlanta has provided our delegates with fabulous venues and great attractions.  Although I am here for work, I have had the opportunity to explore around the city.

I am linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for today's What I'm Loving Wednesday: Atlanta edition.
I LOVED the Georgia Aquarium!



 I can't wait to share the images and resources I picked up with my students.

The World of Coca-Cola was fun.  It was so much fun tasting the Coke products from around the world. Note: Don't' drink Beverly, from Italy (YUCK!).
This is an original Coca-Cola soda fountain. 
Fingers crossed (the weather has been super rainy), tonight is the Brave's games.

What else should I see while I am here?


3 comments:

  1. Hope the game doesn't get rained out. The aquarium looks so fun!
    Amanda
    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are having a great time. I have never been to Georgia but I can imagine being at a live Braves game would be a great experience. Have fun!

    Jamie
    Sixth Grade Tales
    Follow my new Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for linking up!

    The aquarium sounds like fun!

    Enjoy the rest of your time there!

    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete