Friday, July 19, 2013

Organization is the Key to a Successful Year

I just finished my latest TPT item and I can't wait to use it.  I firmly believe that if I take the time to get organized everything will be easier.  For that reason, I created a Year Long Planning Guide and an ELA Planning Guide.  Each of the files are editable to make everyone's life a bit easier.  You can grab them from my TPT store.

I am not one to use a scripted curriculum, but I appreciate the guidance that it can provide.  I believe that the ELA template I created will do a fabulous job functioning as my "guidance."  It felt so great to print each guide out and throw some ideas onto them.


The ELA Planner is meant to be printed on 11"x17" paper, which I don't have in my house at the moment.  Two pieces of paper and some tape seemed to do the trick.


How do you keep your year-long planning organized?





No comments:

Post a Comment