Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Made It: Chevron Hair Ties

After the busy weekend I had, sitting down and crafting was definitely in order. Like so many of you, I love crafting as a gift.  I decided to create these fun Back to School gifts for my colleagues.   

Chevron Hair Ties!
"I can't wait to PULL TOGETHER for a fabulous year!"

You need:
Cut the elastic into 9"pieces.

Knot each piece of elastic.  You may need to singe the ends to stop any fraying.

I am so happy with they way that they turned out and can't wait to hand them out!

You can grab the phrase cards here (clip art is by Ashley Hughes).  Please leave a comment if you end up using these.  I would love to hear from you.

Thank you, Tara, for hosting Monday Made It!  I look forward to all the amazing creations!


5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that kind of hair tie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea for a gift. I am joining a new school this year and this may be a good way for me to make a good first impression on my new coworkers.

    BTW I love your blog and I nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    Maggie
    Mrs. Rodriguez's Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    Check it out here: http://hardcoreteacherresources.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award-nomination_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marcy!
    I've been reading your posts and decided that you need to be nominated for a Liebster Award. If you've already been nominated, you get it again! To check it out, visit http://fifthgraderamblings.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html for rules and how to do it!
    Kristin
    Fifth Grade Ramblings

    ReplyDelete