Friday, July 26, 2013

Back to School Ideas

 I have about a month left before pre-service week, but I am already anticipating back to school prep. Thankfully, Pinterest makes finding and organizing ideas so much easier.

Check out what I found this week:
This is such a great way to keep behavior notes organized.  Now, I just need to find this container.

I love this tutorial!  I can't wait to make a mini for my back to school literature.

With all of the chaos of back to school, I need to keep my blogging organized!  
I have always struggled to keep classroom jobs organized.  I love the idea of having a daily "helping hand." 
This is the greatest!  I can't wait to make this for Back to School Night.
Last year, I used tubs along the counters for centers, but I love the idea of organizing centers throughout my classroom.
I am still contemplating having a classroom pet.  Does anyone have any advice?
This is the Daily 5 JACKPOT!
I love how these turned out.  Do you give colleagues a Beginning of the Year gift?
This pack is fully editable!  Perfect for beginning of the year organization!

Check out the back to school finds other teachers have pinned.
 

3 comments:

  1. You have some great pins there! I may or may not have borrowed a few... I really like the parent flip book for open house. That's something I might put together in my last precious weeks of summer! Thanks for sharing!
    Kristin
    Fifth Grade Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristin! I can't wait to make the parent flip book, too. I really think it will be the perfect resource this year.

      Marcy

      Delete
  2. Glad to see/read that I'm not the only one chomping at the bit to get started with the '13-'14 school year. Nice blog. Hands down Pinterest has to be a teacher's best friend. Happy teaching. 5 bow ties

    ReplyDelete