Monday, September 23, 2013

In need of a healthy balance

Booo to germs!  My kiddos have been picking their noses and sneezing up a storm, and now I have caught a bug.  When this happens, I turn to every natural trick in the book.  These are my two musts when I start to feel crumby...

Cold Care Juice:  I love my juicer!  This recipe creates a glass of spicy cold care perfection.

Super Echinacea:  I don't know what it is with this stuff, but it speeds up recovery from a cold wonderfully fast!  

What do you do to stay healthy when germs are in full force around you?


5 comments:

  1. Hi Marcy,
    I found your blog at Mrs. Wills link up. I am so glad I did. I am all about teacher wellness and finding balance. So hard to do as a teacher! Enjoy your juicer and stay healthy! I look forward to following your blog. #teacherwellness

    :) Shelley


    The Perks of Teaching Primary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I used Airborne for years. I really should keep it on hand again. Thank, Laurie!

      Marcy

      Delete
  3. I've got that same nasty bug!! A co-worker stopped me today and told me HIS remedy (which supposedly came from a medical doctor....). Drink a pint of Guinness everyday for a week. Sinus problem cured. Not sure if I'm buying his cure, but thought it was funny enough to pass on! Feel better soon!
    Kristin
    Fifth Grade Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristin,

      Your response made my day! I just may have to try it. I hope that you are feeling better.

      Marcy

      Delete