Friday, September 13, 2013

Five For Friday

I am loving being back in the classroom.  My new group of firsties are a total joy, and we are working hard!  I am linking up with DoodleBugs, for today's Five For Friday.

1. Pumpkin!!!!  I love this time of year!  
Need I say more?!?!

2. I finally got a lamintator and I love it!  
The laminator at school has been broken off and on for awhile, so I knew it was time!

3. Frixion pens and highlighters!

My sister got me the amazing Frixion markers while she was in Japan; best sister, right?!  I recently found the highlighters and pens and feel like I have a complete set up now.  Pilot is a genius with their erasable tools!

4. Grey nailpolish!  I don't know what it is, but I am in love with these colors right now.

5. Matt Glover- Writing Genius!
I can't get enough of these two books, by Matt Glover.  I am beginning my Writers' Workshop launch and cannot wait to implement some of his teaching.  

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I'm super excited for pumpkin everything too! It's the best time of year!! :) I have the same laminator...LOVE it!!

    Have a great weekend!
    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah,

      I am so happy to know another pumpkin fan! You will have to tune in this week for a super easy and yummy pumpkin recipe I whipped up. Have a great week!

      Marcy
      SearchingForTeacherBalance

      Delete
  2. I saw Matt Glover at a conference last spring....so inspiring and makes teaching writing seem so easy.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a laminator SO badly. My teammate lets me use hers and I think I am falling in love with an inanimate object. :0)

    ReplyDelete