Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Volunteer Goodness

We all know that without volunteers our classrooms would fall apart.  Whether you have 10 volunteers or 1, without them we would be lost.  Like many of you, I work in a Title 1 school and have very little parental support.  This year, I had 4 amazing parents volunteer their time.  I needed a gift that would work for moms and dads and I think this did the trick...lemonade recipes, pitcher, and spoon.
 I scored the glass pitchers at IKEA and the spoons at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
I printed and laminated a traditional lemonade, and my favorite, lavender lemonade recipe.
 I love the way they turned out.
You can grab a copy of the tag I created here.

What do you do to say thank you to the volunteers in your class?

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It is a simple and creative idea! I made candles for my volunteers this year.

    ReplyDelete