Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Made It - Custom Bookmarks

Happy Summer!!!!  I am back and ready to ENJOY my time!  Thank you to those of you who have stuck around; the last 6 months have rocked my world.  Between student teachers, teaching, living, taking care of my home, getting sick, and trying to relax blogging really took a back seat.  That is the whole thing here though, Finding Balance!
I decided to take a break from yard work and bust out the hot glue gun for today's Monday Made It.
Custom Bookmarks!!!!  I can't wait for my kiddos to pick their own charm this fall.  I plan on having each student choose their own charm/button to create their own bookmark at the beginning of the year.

Supplies: jumbo paper clips, fun buttons, and hot glue. 

Just hot glue buttons to the tops of the jumbo paperclips.  Be sure to add enough glue to make them sturdy.

 I love this little octopus bookmark!

Happy Creating!!!

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute! What a great beginning of the year gift!!! Thanks for linking up:)
    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tara! I am so excited about these! Who doesn't love a personalized book accessory?

      Marcy

      Delete
  2. Super cute...and I read that book this summer.
    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori! I loved this book. It was last month's book club read. I hope that you are enjoying your summer.

      Marcy

      Delete
  3. Oh these are great! I love how you have it clipped to last month's book club book! #inaction Do you have a piggy?
    Courtney
    Ramonarecommends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Courtney! It is so funny that you should ask about a piggy...I was just thinking I need to make a pig bookmark to send to you. It is on my shopping list.

      :)
      Marcy

      Delete
  4. These are so cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete