Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer Blog Hop

Ahh summer...I can almost taste it!  Two more weeks and I get to bask in the idea of sleeping in and regaining my health.  What is it with the second half of the year?!  It aways seems to knock the wind out of me.
This summer is all about reading books, blogging, sleeping, and kinda thinking about next school year. As a way to celebrate summer I am linking up with some of my favorite blogging buddies for a Summer Blog Hop.  Plus there are freebies involved!  Grab my freebie below and then make sure to hop on over to Inspired Owl's Corner by clicking on the adorable shell.


http://inspiredowlscorner.blogspot.com/2014/06/summer-blog-hop-and-organized-chaos.html

Happy Hopping!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! It will be a great back to school math center for the opening weeks of school!

    Thanks for sharing!

    -Sarah
    A Rocky Top Teacher

    ReplyDelete