Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Summer Sunday

It has been a crazy, but fun week.  The weather here in the Pacific Northwest went into full summer mode.  I was able to enjoy the sun and relax (my summer goal).  I am linking up with Fabulous In First for this week's Sunday Smorgasbord.


I was able to fill my week with mass amounts of summer fun.

I went blueberry picking

 and lavender harvesting with my sister and husband.

I spent a day at the river sitting in this chair and reading my book club book.  YAY!  For Ramona Recommends' Book Club!


Plus, I found all of these Scentos products at Office Depot!

It was an awesome week!  I am looking forward to all of the fun this week has in store.

What was the highlight of your week?

1 comment:

  1. I love your picture of the chair in the river! That would be so nice! Our river is almost always dry here. I'm glad you are joining the alphabet exchange- it's fun to check out your blog!
    Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete