Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Made It - Creating Away

I love summer!  Not only because I get to sleep in, walk the dog when I choose, take a nap whenever. Nope, but because it lets me reconnect with the teacher blogger and TPT world.  I spent this past week creating away and I am so excited to show you my new goodies with today's Monday Made It!



I updated and bundled all of my chevron decor!





I created a short vowel Roll Read Color Roll Read Write...

to go with the long vowel edition.


Finally, I created a fun interactive short vowel (CVC) game that can be used so many different ways!

The best part is, I am giving one of each of these away!  Just comment below with which product you would like to win and why and I will choose a random winner for each product later this week.  

Happy Creating!!!


4 comments:

  1. Nice work! I'd love the Short Vowel Scoot Game. Happy Monday!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the long vowel roll, read, cover games! Neat idea! I'm glad to be your newest follower.
    Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete