Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Happy Place

In my quest for teacher balance, I try hard to go to my happy place often.  Live music is definitely My Happy Place.  Unfortunately, I cannot carry a tune to save my life, but I have many friends who make up for my musical deficit.  A huge perk to living outside Portland is the large amount of incredible bands that pass through.  The icing on the cake is a great venue for the bands to perform in; Portland has this going for it as well.
My husband and I recently attended the Fitz and the Tantrums show, which was a part of this year's December2Remember.



If you live in or near Portland, Oregon, I highly recommend you check out 94.7's incredible line up.  Each year is better than the previous one's.

I also got to meet David Giuntoli, from GRIMM!  :)

What is your HAPPY PLACE?

No comments:

Post a Comment