Friday, November 22, 2013

Five for Friday

It has been a crazy week, but I can't get over the amount of learning that is taking place inside my classroom.  This week has been all about loving the little things.  I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to show case my "little things" that are keeping me going.


1. I am in love with Paizlee!
 They have the best sweaters!

2. These are the most durable pencils!
PaperMate never ceases to amaze me!

3. I am obsessed with this necklace.  It is definitely at the top of my holiday wish list.

4. Winter spices are everywhere and this seasonal coffee is exploding with them.  Ok, I shouldn't say exploding, but this Gingerbread coffee has the perfect hint of Christmas-in-a-mug.

5. I love moose, there is no denying it.  My students and their families have even picked up on my love.  One of my kiddos brought me this "just because" gift that made my week.
The book is about a moose whose antlers are loose.  The moose tries everything to make them stay on, but they eventually fall off!  As the young moose wails and wails, a grown bull moose arrives to reassure the young moose that all is well, and new antlers will grow back.  Ahhh!!!  It is just too cute!!!

What are the "little things" that get you through the week?

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!!! So sweet of your student to think of you!!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace and I have not seen those pencils. I will need to scoop some up. Thanks for sharing.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is very cute- I hope someone surprises you with it for the holidays! And I have to say- ice cream gets me through the week ;-)

    Heather
    The Land of I Can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather,

      Me too. :)
      I have to say, ice cream is a pretty great pick me up.

      Marcy

      Delete
  4. I love that necklace! My pick me up is Starbucks chai lattes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Kelly,

      I don't know the last time I had one! Looks like I will be stopping by Starbucks this week.

      Marcy

      Delete
  5. I'm obsessed with those pencils, I bought a few packs for myself at the beginning of the year...they are AWESOME!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin,

      I couldn't agree more! They have quickly become my go to pencil!

      Marcy

      Delete
  6. There are moose things everywhere! (Well, I live in Canada so no wonder). I just posted the cutest Christmas Moose decoration for Christmas on my instagram. (Shelley_pix if you want to check it out). Moose are so cute.

    Shelley
    The Perks of Teaching Primary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelley,

      I just stopped by your Instagram page. That is the cutest moose!!

      Marcy

      Delete
  7. Hey, Marcy! My husband's nickname is moose, I'll have to pick up that book for him for Christmas! Thanks for another great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christina!
      That book is perfection! He will love it!

      Marcy

      Delete
  8. I have the apple teacher necklace and wear it every day. It is a treasured gift from a student :-)

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete