Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fall Word Work {Freebie}








We are learning new words everyday!  I have to say teaching my first graders new words is one of my favorite things to do.  Word families provide the quickest route to learning multiple words at one time.  We could easily write down lists of word families, but what fun is that?  NO FUN!  I tell you!  For this reason alone, I created this -all tree template.





Students write their -all words on the fall leaves of their tree.  My kiddos got a kick out of this craftivity.  Just click on any of the pictures to grab your copy.  Make sure to leave a comment if you use it with your students.

What kind of fun word work activities do you do with your students?

2 comments:

  1. I love your trees. What a great fall activity!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete