Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bats Part 2

I am so proud of how hard my students have been working!  They have fully embraced our nonfiction introduction unit with bats.  Check out what we have been up to:

Do you like bats? Interviews:

I loved listening to my students as they interviewed each other.  These are the learning moments where I feel my students are truly invested!

What is an adjective?

 Their acrostic poems turned out perfect!

My students SHOCKED me during our first lesson on reading for specific information.  It was one of those lessons where I felt like I didn't scaffold it enough, but some how every student knew what to do, and how to succeed.  I can only hope that this happens when we revisit the same lesson this coming week.

Friday Art:

I am always amazed at how my students bring out their personality in a simple cut and paste project.

 What are you working on with your kiddos?

Don't forget to "Like" Searching for Teacher Balance on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment