Sunday, October 6, 2013

DonorsChoose

*****UPDATE***** My project was FULLY funded my Chevron!!!!!!!

I did it!  I finally posted a project with DonorsChoose.org.

It sounds crazy, but my dear firsties do not have working computers to use in our classroom.  Once a week, they get time in the computer lab, yet the games and activities they are playing are not differentiated to their individual learning.  I am requesting 5 iPad Minis with cases and headphones to differentiate math, literacy, and language practice for each of my kiddos.

I'm asking for donations of any size to help my kids. For the next week, any donation you make to my project will be doubled (up to $100). If you know anyone who is passionate about education, please pass this along. Your donation will brighten my students' school year, and you'll get photos and thank yous from our class.


Here is the link to my project:

iPad Minis for Oregon First Graders

To have your donation matched dollar for dollar, enter the match code INSPIRE on the payment screen. This awesome match offer lasts through October 12, 2013.

I appreciate any help with this project! 


Have you ever had a project fulfilled through DonorsChoose.org?


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! I have never done Donor's Choose, but have been curious to go through the process. I may have to give it a try!

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth,

      The posting process was very simple, it is the donation part that I am worried about. Fingers crossed. Let me know if you have any questions. I would be more than happy to help!

      Marcy
      SearchingForTeacherBalance

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I got my first project funded last month.
    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to donate to your project, then I saw that it was completed... that is amazing! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete