Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sunday Sanity Saver: Organized Planning

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!  What kind of fun plans does everyone have today?  With the want to enjoy our weekends, I decided today's topic of Organized Planning was a must.
Whether you are new to teaching or a veteran teacher, you know that planning a successful week takes time and energy, something that we are all lacking.  Several years ago, I started using a planning guide, that I created and it has helped me tremendously.
*Please note, I have tweaked and revamped this organizer multiple times and I feel like it truly covers all aspects of my planning needs.*
These organizers are all that I bring to my team planning meetings because they allow me to take the notes I need, without feeling overwhelmed.  I can then sit down and plug my detailed planning into Planbook.com.  What I love is that I have a clear view of where I am starting and going each month.
The organizers that you see here are just one of the available templates.  Also included is a year long overview, ELA organizer, and editable forms of everything.  Click on the image above for more information and a direct link to these planners.  Because everyone deserves to be organized, I am discounting these down for the next 24 hours.
Do you love that feeling of being organized?  What is your go to organizational tool for planning a successful week?  Leave a comment below and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment