Friday, August 14, 2015

Long Time...No Post

I am seriously embarrassed that it has been such a long time since I posted.  I have a good reason though...I had my first child.  Last school year, I decided to focus on my pregnancy health, while still teaching full time.  Let me tell you...growing a human while teaching small humans is no joke!  It was crazy exhausting and stressful!  I am here to say that it can be done.  Plus, this year's challenge will be teaching small humans while being a new mom.  Yikes!!!  I am nervous just thinking about it.  
I won't be heading back to work for a few months, but during that time I plan to post more regularly; I promise they won't be all baby posts.  I do plan on changing the content of the blog a bit to accommodate this big change in my life.  I am excited to be back and look forward to connecting with you all again!!!
If only he slept like this all the time!

Any advice for a new mama?

2 comments: