Thursday, May 1, 2014

Currently - May

I love this linky with Oh' Boy 4th Grade!


Ohh Scentos!  You get me!! How can you not love smelly pens?!?!  I am in love with these 10 in pens!

Next week starts two new units for my kiddos: Fairy Tales and Geometry.  If you have any fabulous ideas please send them my way.  I love these two units, but any ideas that you have to make everything ENGAGING, ENGAGING, ENGAGING I would appreciate.
Speaking of engaging, have you ever used Erica's Literacy Centers?  If you haven't...you and your kiddos are missing out!  Her centers are so well thought out.  My kiddos rock the socks off of them and learn so much each week!  I am so grateful for TPT creators like Erica!
Erica's Ed-ventures
Here are my kiddos Searching/Reading/Writing the room.
Happy Almost Friday!

8 comments:

  1. We're doing geometry right now too! I so so so wish I had some great ideas for you. We've done some fun activities to make pictures out of shapes and then graph which shapes we've used, but that's about all I've got.
    Thanks for the literacy center tip. I'm always on the hunt for low-prep, high-reward centers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are enjoying the weather. I'm in Washington State and it hit 80. I love the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what Scento's pens are but they sound really cool. I might have to go check those out! :)

    Brie - Breezy Special Ed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a new Scento's product. I feel like you can't go wrong with a pen that has 10 colors and 10 scents in it.

      Marcy

      Delete
  4. Ugh, love the name of your blog. When you find that balance, let me know! :) I hear ya on the laminating sleeves! NEVER enough! :)
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously right?!? I will keep you updated on the BALANCE. It has been a long search.

      Marcy

      Delete
  5. 85 degrees in Oregon! Definitely would not have guessed that! Wouldn't everlasting laminating sleeves be a dream! Good luck with the planning!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything scentos! Why is it that those laminating sheets disappear faster than my extra pounds?
    Good luck with all your planning,
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete