Friday, May 9, 2014

Five for Friday - Teacher Appreciation

Wow!  It has been an amazing week!  I love this time of year, well sort of.  I am amazed by the growth in my kiddos, but freaking out about how much needs to be done in such a short period of time.  I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to give you a glimpse of my week.  Be sure to stop back here this weekend for a fun announcement!

1. GoNoOdle!
Can I just say, "Thank you!  GoNoOdle team, you have saved my teaching life!"  These brain breaks have transformed my students; we all know how important focusing is this time of year.

I can't get over how much they ALL enjoy dancing!  I love when my boys get into it!

2. Interactive Anchor Charts


I love the interaction and reflection that goes into these anchor charts.  We are able to refer back to them, make adjustments, and learn from each other.  I seriously need an endless supply of sticky notes!

3. Math Centers
I love looking up from my small groups and seeing my kiddos working together.  Here are two of my girls working on my newest math pack.  I am so proud of them.

4. Book Club
The fabulous Courtney, from Ramona Recommends is hosting the second installment of her book club. I am so excited to read this month's book!  Kevin Henkes is one of my favorite authors.  Be sure to swing over to her blog to check out the details.


5. It's giveaway time!!

I am so grateful for all of your love and support on Instagram!  To say, "Thank You!" I am hosting a giveaway FILLED with my favorite things.  Be sure to stop back by my blog and Instagram this weekend for all of the details.

Happy Friday and Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Marcy,

    I just found your blog through Doodle Bug's linky! Super cute blog you have....and I am your newest follower! :) Have a super weekend!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Thanks, Katie! I hope you have an awesome weekend!

      Marcy

      Delete
  2. I love interactive anchor charts. We made a Mother's Day one this week! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea! Did students use it for a Mother's Day gift or project?

      Marcy

      Delete