Saturday, April 26, 2014

GoNoOdle

It is that time of year...the kids are crazy with Spring Fever and an incredible about of learning still needs to take place.  I firmly believe that students need to focus and apply themselves, but there must also be time to take a break and let learning sink in.  Throughout the years, I have used Brain Gym, breathing techniques, stretching, etc. to provide students with breaks throughout their day.  I have seen success with these tools, but nothing compared to my newest find...
GoNoodle!!!

GoNoodle Brain Breaks

Oh my goodness!  GoNoodle is incredible!  This site/tool has a wonderful variety of songs, dances, games, and so much more.  It is also FREE!  Best of all, my kids LOVE it!  They constantly ask, "If we focus and finish can we GoNoOdle?"  There is no way I can say "no" to a question like that.  Who would want to say "no" when the activities support students with their ability to focus, release excess energy, as well as support their physical and mental health?
GoNoOdle in action!
Be sure to check it out.  I would love to know how you and your students react to this tool.

GoNoOdle!

No comments:

Post a Comment