Friday, April 18, 2014

Five for Friday - Little Things

It's the little things in life that keep me going.  Here are my 5 little things, brought to you by Doodle Bugs, that are keeping me smiling...
http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/04/five-for-friday-linky-party-april-18.html

1.  My moose pouch from my mother-in-law.

2. Scentos gel pens and notepad.

I can't find Scentos at any local stores recently and it it making me so sad.

3. The poster my students made for the volunteer breakfast next week.

It is amazing how Melonheadz make everything better.

4. My SLANT box.

The amazing Sarah Beth sent me the greatest package!

The SLANT Box Exchange
5. My classroom moose...

Can you tell I love moose?

What is a little thing that makes you smile?

3 comments:

  1. Your classroom moose would make me smile too! Happy Easter!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the moose! Ice cream makes me smile :-) I think I should go get a bowl now! Happy weekend!

    Heather
    The Land of I Can

    ReplyDelete