Friday, February 14, 2014

Five for Friday - Facts About Me

It's FRIDAY!!!  Plus it is Valentine's Day...happy LOVE Day to all!
I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for today's Five for Friday.

Here are 5 facts about me...

1. I grew up in Michigan.

Yes, I did!  I miss it everyday, but I feel like I found the best of the midwest (great people and great views) in Oregon.

2. My dog is named after a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.


Raph to be exact.

3. I LOVE the boutique Paizlee!

Katie and Emily are the greatest!  Their products are fabulous and their customer service is even better!  If I could, I would buy everything from them!

4. I got engaged in Italy.
Moments before...
My wonderful husband and I traveled all over Rome and part of Venice before he popped the question.

5. I live for my students!
Like so many of you, my students mean everything to me.  I work hard for them; I always have and always will!!!

Tell me a fact about you.

4 comments:

  1. Marcy,

    I also grew up in Michigan!! I see you are a State fan based on the picture- Go Green!! (although I went to WMU for college). Any tips on traveling in Italy?? My hubby and I are going for our 5 year anniversary this coming summer!

    Heather
    The Land of I Can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love meeting fellow Michiganders! I have tons of tips and tricks for Italy. Send me an email at searchingforteacherbalance@gmail.com. I would be more than happy to pass them on to you.

      Marcy

      Delete
  2. I always tell my husband that someday I want him and I to travel to Italy. Maybe when the kids are older and we can afford it!!! Thanks for sharing and Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to go one day! I have lots of pointers for you when you decide to go. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too.

      Marcy

      Delete