Thursday, June 27, 2013

What I'm Loving...

Forgive me for not posting this yesterday.

I am linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for today's post, What I'm Loving Wednesday (or Thursday).


Summer is definitely a time when I work on reorganizing and pre-organizing.  Here are two of my current organizing loves:

Editable Chevron Binder Labels:
You can find these in my TPT store (click the image).  I love the colors and the fact that they are editable!



Sterilite Tubs: 
These bad lads are going to house all of my monthly center materials.  I love creating centers, but it is hard to keep them all organized.  Ashley, over at That's So Second Grade, did an amazing job creating the labels that I will be using for these tubs.  Thanks, Ashley!
I found these great tubs at Target, on sale!

I love the chevron and chalkboard graphics!

Happy Organizing!


2 comments:

  1. I love your chevron covers and those labels are going to look fantastic on your bins! I can't wait to see them finished!

    Thanks for linking up! Glad to have found your blog!

    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sterilite Tubs! I swear, I single alone keep the company going! They make so many different sizes of tubs and the are pretty durable, but inexpensive. I use them to store all of my theme materials and store centers. I'm glad I found your blog through the linky!

    Christine

    Leaping into Teaching

    ReplyDelete