Thursday, January 12, 2017

STEM Resource Gold Mine

As a teacher, I am always looking for engaging, meaningful, and let's be honest, free resources. Well friends, I found a great one...
STEMRead.com
This site is developed by Northern Illinois University and they did a great job!  The "books" tab is my go to.  There are recommended titles for elementary, middle, and high school classes.  But, they didn't stop there; each book also has extensions and lesson plans that support NGSS!  What?!?!  Jackpot!!!
Just check out the books they recommend for my kiddos:

Plus, like I mentioned, each of these books has extensions and teaching tools.  All you have to do is click on the book.
Woohoo for a great find!!!
Do you have a favorite teacher resource?  I would love to know about it.  Leave a link or title in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment