Monday, January 16, 2017

Adding Color To My Life

Oh, Crayola!  You have been a huge part of my life forever!  As a teacher, I have an excuse to use you everyday, but now, oh man, now I have a better excuse!
Enter...

Crayola Chubby Sticks, by Clinique!  Guys!!!!!!  These are AMAZING!  This is coming from someone who does NOT like makeup.  Seriously, I do not like the way that it feels on my face, but I am not getting any younger and I need to do something to look more "put together".
So, these Chubby Sticks have a creamy texture and they go on super smooth.  What I like most is that the colors are not the ones that stain your lips.  These have a lighter appearance, even the bolder colors.

My only disappointment with these is that the case didn't come with all ten colors.  For some silly reason tickle me pink and razzmatazz are sold as individual sticks only.

Clinique will only have these Crayola Cubby Sticks for a limited time, so if I were you, I would jump over to their site and grab a set today.

So my Crayola finds didn't end at the amazing Chubby Sticks.  Have you seen these My Color Is... packs?!?!  Each color pack is loaded with Crayola's fabulous products, but in only that color.
I was able to find My Color Is Pink, at my local Target, but I am on the hunt for the other colors.  The window crayon has been a huge hit in our house lately, and I can't wait to use it in my classroom.


What is your favorite Crayola product?

2 comments:

  1. I use their Chubby Sticks anyway, but now I think they will for sure find a place in my teacher heart!

    Teaching Tidbits and More with Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie,

      I am totally sold on these Chubby Sticks! I can't believe I didn't know about them before this Crayola release.

      Marcy

      Delete