Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Power Of Smell

Don't you love when you catch a whiff of something that sets you back in time?!?  There is something about the faint baby powder smell that takes me back to playing with my dolls as a child.  As an adult, I still long for those moments that take me back to a stressless time; I guess that is why I LOVE smelly markers and pens.  There is no denying that as a teacher we love school supplies, but there is something about smelly markers and pens that makes me feel like I am 6 years old again.
We all know about the traditional Mr. Sketch markers, but have you seen the new limited edition scents?  They are awesome and I have to laugh that there is always one stinky scent.


My favorite scent is still grape.  What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment