Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Life of a New Mama: Schedule, What?!?!

If there is something that I have learned as a new mom it is schedules are damn near impossible to follow.  I used to be that person that was five minutes early to everything and I hated, yes hated, when people were late.  Well, the universe came back to smack me on the back of the head, because now I am always late.  It is so difficult to get my sleep-deprived-self out the door, let alone my son, too.
Last week, while trying to get out the door to drop the dog off at the vet, my son decided to have a huge blow out (sorry, TMI).  It was just another one of those moments that I had to stop slowdown and remember whether I am 5 minutes early or ten minutes late it is fine.  Right?  I guess I just need to convince the rest of the world that this is the case.

I hope you are having a great week!

Do you have any advice for how to get out the door, on time, once I go back in the classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment