Saturday, October 31, 2015

Teal Pumpkin Project

Have you heard of the Teal Pumpkin Project?  I remember seeing information about it last year, but I didn't think anything of it.  What changed?  My son changed this.  Although he is only four months old, he is a child that is able to enjoy food rich holidays because of projects like this.
Over time, more and more food allergies and sensitives have come to light.  This isn't new information, it is our reality.  We have altered the natural makeup of so many food with preservatives, coloring, sugar, and other chemicals causing many of our bodies to revolt.  I know that this has become a heated topic, but it is true.

As a mom and a teacher, I want to see every child happy and able to enjoy life.  This year, we are handing out LED finger lights in hopes of making a few more Trick or Treaters smile.


Are your participating in the Teal Pumpkin Project?

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment