Monday, December 2, 2013

Sending Love Across the Nation to Teachers

The SLANT Box Exchange

I feel so blessed to be a part of this teacher-blogger community.  The amazing Jameson, from Lessons with Coffee, got the SLANT boxes going several months ago, and man does it just make me HAPPY!

Lessons With Coffee

Over the course of a month, you get to know a fellow teacher blogger, from a different part of the country or world.  I was paired up with Kristi, from Keep Calm and Teach On.

I had a blast getting to know Kristi and am so grateful for the amazing SLANT box that she sent me!  Check out my goodies...


I have been wanting to create a cool clipboard for my weekly checklists, but there is no way I could have dreamed up one this awesome.  Plus, check out the quote on the back!

I am in love with the coffee mug!  It even matches my blog colors.  

Thank you so much Kristi!  

No comments:

Post a Comment