Monday, March 24, 2014

Hitting the Reset Button

This past week during yoga class, we were invited to set a mental intention to hit the reset button.  With the Spring Equinox it is the perfect time to cleanse the body and start over.
The timing of this couldn't be better.  I have been swirling in a pool of stress struggling to get out.  Therefore, I am hitting reset, and I encourage each of you to do the same.
I have begun working on making time for me, and in my constant search for balance that means...well I am not sure I know what that means right now, but I intend to figure it out.

What do you do in times of stress?

2 comments:

  1. For me, it depends on the stress... angry stress calls for yoga, grumpy stress calls for wine and chocolate, depressed stress calls for Teen Mom (because I always feel better about my problems after watching that!), and pitt-party stress calls for ... well, a hug from Mr. Wiggling Scholars. Cheesy, but true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CaseyJane,

      Thank you so much for your comment! I love your stress breakdown. I will be trying a couple of these out.

      Marcy

      Delete